Cali Kid Corals

[May 10, 2014] Kessil Facility Tour (Richmond, CA)

Will Kessil's have any special discounts for us ;) ?

Nope. The lights are on price point and you will never see them under their retail price unless used. The Kessil facility tour is pretty bland. Lots of looking through windows at dust free labs and lots of hush hush stuff they can't show or talk about. They had 2 tanks upstairs at the end of the tour. One was covered and one had a deep ocean blue on it and some monti caps. It is a huge building though and cool to visit.

Reactions: Nav
Non-zoom lens photography allowed on the tour? I'd imagine not..took a tour of the Tesla facility and they were very strict about our iPhones.

Figured I'd ask.

I think photography was allowed on the tour, but maybe not in certain areas. They'll definitely brief you on what's allowed before we start the tour.

Hi everyone! We're all set for this Saturday. Please make sure you RSVP using the RSVP feature in this thread so that I have an accurate head count before I order pizzas. See you all on Saturday!

Any one know if the tour is stroller friendly (aka enough room to push a stroller)? If not, I'll see if my growing belly can accommodate my son in the Ergo baby carrier.

Okay thanks. I'll see if I can do the carrier, or maybe I won't be able to stay the whole time. Still coming though!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Nevermind. I'm not going to be able to make it. My back is sore from the little bit I carried Chase around yesterday. Maybe next year!

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

As much I want to go it looks like I won't be able to make it. My mother's day project flopped and I've gotta figure something else out quick.

Tip: casting cement planters is not as easy as it seems and if it flops you have a very heavy thing to dispose of.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back