Cali Kid Corals

May 11th Steinhart Aquarium Tour

a3e2c836.jpg

It's been awhile since we've had a behind the scenes tour at The Steinhart Aqarium. I've been in contact with Matt Wandell about putting one together for May 11. There will be 2 one hour tours of 15 people each 1:30pm-2:30pm and 2:30-3:30pm with a question and answer period at the end. The tour will highlight some of the behind workings that make the Steinhart one of the most beautiful aquariums in the world. Tickets can be purchased at www.calacademy.org or at the aquarium. Those who are Steinhart members, need not purchase an admission ticket. If you decide to become a member, you can bring a guest + it's tax deductable (something to look into).

I would advise coming early to secure parking, buy tickets, enjoy the sight seeing, & have lunch before the tour. We will meet at the T-Rex in the main entrance 10 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start (eg. 1:20pm & 2:20pm).

Please include name/handle.

1:30 Tour

1. Lily/lfettere
2. Lily's husband
3. Lily's daughter
4. Lily's daughter
5. Denzil/denzil
6. Brandie/goldielocke
7. Roberto/Newhobby
8. Roberto's guest
9. Michael/Mediumware
10. Michael's guest
11. John/Aqua-nut
12. Xulio/Julio
13. Becho/molabecirovic
14. Becho's guest
15. Robert/Pinner

2:30 Tour

1. Bernie/sid700
2. Bernie's guest
3. Ray/Magnetar68
7. Dudley/dswong
8. Dudley/guest
9. Dudley/guest
10. Dudley/guest
11. Dennis/dmhinsf
12. Eileen/Raddogz
13. Eileen's guest
14. Matt/Mattcoug
15. Matt's guest

Jim - Any problem bringing a 9 and 5 year old on the tour? If not, can you put me down for 4 at 2:30 please?

Charlie/Piper
Tina
Addy
Ellie

~Charlie

Piper said:
Jim - Any problem bringing a 9 and 5 year old on the tour? If not, can you put me down for 4 at 2:30 please?

Charlie/Piper
Tina
Addy
Ellie

~Charlie

It shouldn't be a problem Charlie...unless one of them decides to go swimming in one of the tanks. ;)

gimmito said:
Piper said:

Charlie/Piper
Tina
Addy
Ellie

~Charlie

It shouldn't be a problem Charlie...unless one of them decides to go swimming in one of the tanks. ;)

Double check that with Matt!

Back