Reef nutrition

May 11th Steinhart Aquarium Tour

Just throwing this out there, I might be able to get tickets in advance for folks since I am there on weekends. No discount but may save you time waiting in lines which can be hit or miss depending on the day. I am there that sat at 10am so I can meet you before the tour to give your tix or maybe email the tix in email. LMK if anyone needs help getting them.....paypal or if I know you I might cover the cost until you pay me back.

Hey guys, I am a member, so I might go the same day even though there is no more room for the actual behind the scenes tour. Are you all getting together at some point?

-Ray

magnetar68 said:
Hey guys, I am a member, so I might go the same day even though there is no more room for the actual behind the scenes tour. Are you all getting together at some point?

-Ray

We had no plans to meet up after the tour...unless we crash Arnold's pad. :D

Are there any spots open? I recall they were talking about adding a third tour. I would love to go, and if there is room I would also take my husband and two kids.

lfettere said:
Are there any spots open? I recall they were talking about adding a third tour. I would love to go, and if there is room I would also take my husband and two kids.

Hi Lily,

Matt can't do a third tour due to his schedule, but Arnold is looking into heading up a noon tour. I should know by the weekend if he can put one together.

Back