Our mission

Maybe another entrant into the controller market

Pacific Sun released a CaRx that has its on controller at Interzoo. They also release a standalone flow sensor.

I think this could easily be a precursor to a full fledged controller.

Their Kore 5th doser already has ATO/AWC/fan control. They changed the mb on the gen 2 to include an I/o port. It isn't a stretch to see the possibility of a full controller with the Kore as a base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting.

Although pretty unclear how long a spinning propeller flow meter would work in a reef tank.
Seems like all that gunk buildup should throw measurements off.

BRS just released a video on the Vertex Cerebra. Looks interesting. Software looks well designed and intuitive. But physically looks hard to mount, large and bulky. Lots of features built in but BRS says the rumor is it will cost more than current controllers in the market right now.

BRS just released a video on the Vertex Cerebra. Looks interesting. Software looks well designed and intuitive. But physically looks hard to mount, large and bulky. Lots of features built in but BRS says the rumor is it will cost more than current controllers in the market right now.

Yet another demo lol. They already demoed it a few years back. When they actually have a ship date I'll pay attention. Beside if the main selling point is "lookie no codie", meh.

If more than current controllers means more than a reef keeper then fine but if it's going to be more than an apex then that's going to be a hard pill to swallow.

Wow, that video... (not in a good way).
Seems like the majority of the beginning of the video is not even talking about the product, but about programming and reading instructions/searching the internet, yet goes on to show how you... PROGRAM the thing sure it's not writing lines of code but it can be just as confusing if you do not have a firm grasp of what everything will actually do for you. Then goes to say if you're new to controllers might need to watch a 10 minute video.

Oh and for the sake of everyone who buys that, I hope they rotate those outlets by 90 degrees.

Back