Our mission

Mckevin's 58 Gallon Starphire

yes picked up my ornate leopard wrasse yesterday.

been waiting to get this guy for a while love how he looks..

hes been in the tank since yesterday but i cant find him?? when i got him from Petclub in westborough he was under the sand and i've read its common for them to do that but for how long? dont even know if he comes out last time i seen him was last night??

i hope hes eating.. i feed my tank heavily assortment of (pellets/flakes/live brine) food. i hope he's still alive and gets adapted to the tank soon so i can see him.

anybody have any experience with Ornate Leopard Wrasses???

thanks in advance

he came out seems like hes doing fine eating well and no fighting with other fish really active and sleeps in back middle of large showpiece LR

PICTURES:

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

question!!

i have three Chromis and on a couple of occasions i've seen 2 of them kissing each other with their mouths completely open? what are they doing? Mating? Fighting for dominance?

also my ring tail tang is starting to color up i can see the black starting to become a dark navy blue and his fins starting to show some yellow. this guy is really cool to watch.

ill try and make a video of the tank and post it :D

mckevinfang said:
question!!

i have three Chromis and on a couple of occasions i've seen 2 of them kissing each other with their mouths completely open? what are they doing? Mating? Fighting for dominance?

I think they are just messing with each other. If they were mating, then I'm assuming they swim in a dance ritual ways.

Back