Mean Green Zoos

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by Natterjak, Jan 3, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

Anyone interested in frags of mean green zoanthids? My colony could use some trimming, so I thought DBTC would be a good way to go about it, if there's interest.

Here's a picture of them when I first got them (it is massively bigger now):

[​IMG]

I've never fragged zoos before, but I think I can get at least a few frags out of it...I have a ton of them.

2. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Great combination of colors. I would like one, if possible. Thanks for offering these.

3. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

I would like to try one if you have some left. Thanks

4. Paradox

Paradox Guest

nice!

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

6. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

Okay, will try to frag them tomorrow evening, and we'll see what I get! :)

7. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

Yay, made 3 frags tonight! Those of you who wanted one, send me a PM and I'll send you my address. I'll be available most of the weekend.

8. northbay-reefer

Natterjack, I live 2 hours a way so is it possible for me to pick up the frag at the next BAR swap in Feb ?

9. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

Sure thing...just make sure to send me a reminder beforehand, or else I'll forget. :)

So far frags are going to:

patchin
    northbay-reefer
    georgec

10. northbay-reefer

Natterjak thank you, I will send you a reminder when it gets close

11. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=2769.msg29182#msg29182 date=1199414677]
    ...I have a ton of them.
    [/quote]

Let me know if you haven't hit your ton mark :D I'd love to get a frag from you. I get to Dublin every-other Monday night.

12. georgec

georgec Guest

Picked up and opened up nicely. I was given a "frag" that had at least a dozen polyps on it. Hopefully these will grow quickly and I can pass along some frags as well.

Thanks again!

13. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

I think I can still make a few more frags, so if anyone else wants to try one, let me know. Patchin, did you still want a frag?

14. Well if you make some more and your at the end of the list, I'd like a frag.

Thanks Alot

15. patchin

I pmed you a while back. Yes! I still want it. Maaybe the pm didn't go through for some reason. Are you planning to go to the BOD meeting Sat? Otherwise I will come pick it up, depending upon where you live. Dublin? LMK. Thanks again

Steve

16. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

Steve, for some reason I didn't get your PM - I'll send you a PM with my phone and address.

17. patchin

Picked up a large frag from Bonnie last night. Thank you soo much. It was fun meeting you and Mark and seeing your beautiful setup.

18. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Got my mini colony from Bonnie at the BOD mtg, thanks! Bonnie, should I post to the complete thread or would you like to?

19. Natterjak

Natterjak Guest

I can do it - was gonna wait until I hand off the last one at the swap, but I can probably post the completed ones now.

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=2769.msg30216#msg30216 date=1200413908]
    I can do it - was gonna wait until I hand off the last one at the swap, but I can probably post the completed ones now.
    [/quote]

No hurry, just checking.