Meeting Location

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by seminolecpa, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Thales

Thales Past President

He Gresham! :D

:mrgreen:

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I saw that Rich, but I had to clarify why I said what I did :D

I'm not against "satalite" meetings, but I'm totally against moving the main meetings away from ASAP.

3. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

If one of the less formal meetings was bbq potluck, hanging out, and some prearranged frag trading on the side, I'd volunteer to do weber duty :)

We could plan the potluck items on the forum. Also do a who has/wants what frag kind of thing on here too.

Norman.

4. Elite

Elite Guest

When the weather is nice, you can come to my house.. Space won't be a problem (I have a big parking (front yard and backyard).... Check out my brown tank at the same time... Something you don't see everyday :D :D

5. capescuba

capescuba Supporting Member

Hey Gresham I think you may have mis-read this thread, I think the Satellite meetings were being seen as supplemental to our main meetings at ASAP.

6. Thales

Thales Past President

Yep, it started as a discussion about where the meetings are and very quickly the new idea emerged.

I would really love it if it happened! :D

7. jedininja

jedininja Guest

Well who wants to figure something out for march?

8. capescuba

capescuba Supporting Member

Don't all fight over it now ;)

9. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I'm all for that. How about an Alameda meeting? I'd be happy to make the drive over.

10. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

I could go for a March bbq potluck and frag exchange. Picnic area at Shoreline Park along Seaview Parkway here in Alameda?

For frags, we could have people post lists of what they have and what they want. Then we could try to match the right people together... like match.com for frags :) That way, everybody gets what they want right away, and we can just bbq, hang out, and bs about reef stuff.

11. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Nope, definitly not the case Dave ;) Thread has two paths, and I replied with my personal thoughts of both.