Meeting Topics

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by Gorm, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Gorm

Gorm Guest

Who decides what as far as the topics discussed. I would think a topic specifically for suggestions would be beneficial and could be referred to for upcoming meetings.

Gorm

2. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

We're always open to suggestions for meeting topics. As it stands now, almost all our dates for next year are pretty much spoken for. We'll post them as they get confirmed.

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I would like to hear about Zeovit and maybe a presentation from Clams Direct. Just my input. : )

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

I mentioned this to Rich at the emergency meeting some time back.

I'd like to see a demostration of varoius current oscillation devices. SQWD, Wavemakers, Hydor, OM, etc. Maybe get a 20g tank fill it with water, sprinkle some aluminum flakes to show the effect, etc. Wouldn't need *A* speaker really but maybe multiple speakers who know the pros/cons of each system. Could piggy back off another equipment talk as well.

5. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

The BOD voted to go to 6 meetings next year at this last meeting. We're full up for next year now but any of these could serve as a back up. With 1/4 of last years meetings being rescheduled, I'm sure at least one of those will happen :D

Mike, your more then welcome to put that together and we could use it as a meeting openner. I'm not prepared to take that one on, so it's up to you ;) I do have a OM Squirt I could bring for it.