Reef nutrition

Member beignet

Anyone bought stuff from this member before? Log in as guest and offer me something in great price but phone number in south cali
(805) 680-****
Northern Los Angeles Area

Last edited by a moderator:
he's got another post up for some items for sale. I hit him up, says he's from Davis. I never made the purchase, too far for me.

hi everyone, just noticed this post about me. I don't know many of the BAR members except for crabby. My number is from Santa Barbara, where I did a post doc. I'm now a professor at UC Davis (a fish physiologist). If you know crabby, he can vouch for me. Happy for anyone to give me a ring too. I joined BAR in 2012 when I started my first reef tank, mostly from crabby frags. I use to spend much more time in the Bay Area, but now that I'm in DAvis full time, I don't get to join BAR events much. Anyhow, here's my lab website if you want to check out the sorts of things I study. I'm trying to recoup a bit of money that I spent on unneeded items so I can upgrade to a bigger tank. Don't let my location in DAvis deter. I'm happy to facilitate an exchange, meeting somewhere mutually convenient etc.

Best wishes,
Nann

http://fanguelab.ucdavis.edu

Well not only is she legit, but she is totally cool.

Major props to becoming a supporting member and being a UCD Professor.

UC Davis's conservation biology program is one of the best, if not the best, in all of California.

Last edited:
beignet,
Sorry about referring to you as a him. Never dawned on me that you were a misses. I'm still interested in the jugs if you ever get up this way.

Since she's from Sacramento, she might not check the bay area forums much.

You could send her a private message and it would alert her via her registered e-mail.

Back