Members Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Welcome!' started by jedininja, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Yup, that's Darcy in the avatar.

Funny pic there, Vince :)

2. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Supporting Member

Apon, yes, that's my wife Sandy (as of last September). Do you play Volleyball?

V

3. Apon

Apon Supporting Member

I know her from the working at the Chinatown YMCA back in the day. I am not sure she would remember me, but tell her Arnold says hi.

4. Vincerama2

Apon, post your pic! She said she'd probably recognize you if she saw your pic. Plus she says "Hi back"

V

5. The toilet bowl is you Vincerama2?!?!?

6. Apon

Apon Supporting Member

Vince,

I will have to get a picture posted one day I guess. Tell her we used to work in Y-winners together, and I went to Wash, but I was younger than her.

7. Apon

Apon Supporting Member

this was a good idea on this thread so I am giving it a bump. I was looking for something else and see this again. Here is a picture of me, Mr Ugly took a 2 years ago from our tank tour. FYI - I am 6ft tall, so the bag of salt was really big!

[​IMG]

8. Apon

Apon Supporting Member

So we have some people at the last meeting say it would be nice to have member pics- so here is the old thread to do it. bump

9. zambavi

zambavi Guest

A quick shot of me with my cell phone...

[​IMG]

10. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Here's a pic of me and the family in July of 2007, the only thing I had handy. I'm the one holding the dog :)

11. Vincerama2

Seems like some pics disappeared...

And remember to post your REAL name!

V

12. patchin

patchin Supporting Member

Great thread. I can't view some pictures, though. You don't need a picture of me. I'm the old guy. I'll post one soon.

13. Apon

Apon Supporting Member

Some of the pics are old and probably gone. Still lets see if people really want to post. Steve I think there is one out there of you from the frag swap.

14. patchin

patchin Supporting Member

Please not the one with the bald spot showing. Front view please.

15. Apon

Apon Supporting Member

don't worry - I won't post anything - the member(you) should decide what picture to post if they want.

16. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

At least it is just a spot.

17. Vincerama2

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=467.msg70015#msg70015 date=1229485907]
    At least it is just a spot.
    [/quote]

heh, I think since the kids arrived my hair has gone in accelerated thinning mode. I won't have to worry about grey hair if it all falls out first! I guess it's to balance the universe, since they are getting more hair and I"m gettting less!

[​IMG]

(I'm the large one in the middle. And really, they are actually cuter than that)

V

18. Here is me (Mark) and my wife (Susan) at the Academy of Sciences on members only day.

19. Elite

Elite Guest

[quote author=patchin link=topic=467.msg69987#msg69987 date=1229480083]
    Please not the one with the bald spot showing. Front view please.
    [/quote]
    LOL .. I have a lot of back top down view pic of a lot of members.. Maybe I should post them all ;D

20. fishnfst

fishnfst Guest

hahahah, at first I was like holy back from the dead batman!! Good thread though hopefully more people will post...

My name is Doug and I'm a fishaholic...

[​IMG]