1. The 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap is today!

Become a member in order to participate in today's swap!
  2. Hey Bay Area Reefers!

Please excuse the mess as we're currently sorting out some technical issues with our new home page as it has thrown off our website URLs a bit.

Thank you for your patience!

Your Webmin

membership code of conduct

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by Guest, Jun 7, 2008.

1. tuberider

tuberider Guest

[quote author=bluenassarius link=topic=3843.msg46623#msg46623 date=1213952732]
    i probably shouldn't make this post but what the heck..

aren't the majority of group buys open? vendor, price and terms? every group buy i've been a part of in the past had this.

after reading finalphaze's post about the free rubble.. i had a personal experience to share also. i'm not going to mention names but i gave a bunch of free coral to someone on the RC forum and they went and resold it. had i known this, i would've given it to someone who would appreciate it and not turn around and sell it.
    [/quote]I did the same thing, gave a local here coral, within 6 months the corals were all for sale. I was pretty bummed out about it, I would have hoped he would have stoked other people out like I stoked him out. Like Patrick says "wow...thats why im glad we have DBTC.." So am I my friend.

2. iani

iani Guest

[quote author=FinalPhaze987 link=topic=3843.msg46624#msg46624 date=1213953297]
    wow now that sucks...turning a profit at the expense of anothers generosity? wow...thats why im glad we have DBTC..
    [/quote]

And to make matters worse it was the same person that got mad at you. I have the inside info.