Cali Kid Corals

Metal Halide SE vs DE bulbs

Pretty much (needlessly worried). What size WC do you do? They sell multiple volumes and they do come mixing instructions for both weight and volume. I got mine custom done and are the exact volume I do my WC on so I simply pour the entire contents in (in the right order).

Robert can not get it direct IIRC, he has to go through PAN. PAN is the B.A. distributor.

GreshamH said:
Pretty much (needlessly worried). What size WC do you do? They sell multiple volumes and they do come mixing instructions for both weight and volume. I got mine custom done and are the exact volume I do my WC on so I simply pour the entire contents in (in the right order).

Robert can not get it direct IIRC, he has to go through PAN. PAN is the B.A. distributor.

Thats pretty awesome, so they prepackage the recipe based on your WC amount or was that special cause you are Gresham? My total tank volume is only 20 gallons so I do 2 gallons a week. But its impossible to mix up just 2 gallons of salt water, or at least I believe its not a good idea to mix up small amounts. I usually mix up 8 gallons in a 10 gallon trash can and store that in my fish closet, then heat and mix it with a pump for 24hrs before I use it.

The owners are friends of mine :) They also did custom ones for BAYMAC.

Hmmm I think the smallest volume is 20 gallons but measuring 8 shouldn't be an issue since you have a gram scale.

Wow this train sure jumps a lot of tracks :D

We could end it by jumping the shark...anyone?

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark5B45D3.png

ayyyyy

GreshamH said:

Hmmm I think the smallest volume is 20 gallons but measuring 8 shouldn't be an issue since you have a gram scale.

They give mixing instructions down to 1 gallon
3.7 kg RODI
91 grams Sodium Chloride
25 grams Mag Sulfate
49 grams Liquid A
21 grams Liquid B

GreshamH said:
GreshamH said:

They give mixing instructions down to 1 gallon
3.7 kg RODI
91 grams Sodium Chloride
25 grams Mag Sulfate
49 grams Liquid A
21 grams Liquid B

Great now where do I get it ASAP and how much does it cost?

No one in the B.A. has it yet :( tell your favorite LFS to push Pajn Ocean into getting it in :)

Until then Marine Depot has it....
http://www.marinedepot.com/E.S.V._B_Ionic_Seawater_System_Salt_Mix_w_Measuring_Supplies_Salt_Mix_for_Aquarium_Water-E.S.V.-EV4111-FISM-vi.html

$68 for a 200g mix
$26 for a 50g mix
$21 for a 26g mix

GreshamH said:
No one in the B.A. has it yet :( tell your favorite LFS to push Pajn Ocean into getting it in :)

Until then Marine Depot has it....
http://www.marinedepot.com/E.S.V._B_Ionic_Seawater_System_Salt_Mix_w_Measuring_Supplies_Salt_Mix_for_Aquarium_Water-E.S.V.-EV4111-FISM-vi.html

$68 for a 200g mix
$26 for a 50g mix
$21 for a 26g mix

$26 for 50 gallons of saltwater? Good thing I have a small tank. I'm gonna order it from marine despot until neptune gets it.

Back