Our mission

Metalwork on Light Hanger

This light hanger came with the used stand I bought to hang an Elos Planet 2. The pair of hangers need to be modified by 5-6 inches (lower max clearance) to fit in my planned location.

Anyone have the knowledge and/or gear to help? Or any recommendations?

52cd988308e639d4f2af0dc8a3020ce1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a welder nor metal worker but a grinder with a cut-off wheel does magic; to place the small bracket? back JB Weld has done a good thing or two for me when it comes to metal.

Cutting it would be easy. Then you could drill and tap several holes and put a bolt in it to make it adjustable. If you bring it to me on a weekend I could do it for you pretty quickly.

Cutting it would be easy. Then you could drill and tap several holes and put a bolt in it to make it adjustable. If you bring it to me on a weekend I could do it for you pretty quickly.

That would be awesome!

I just started filling up my tank with RO/DI and will probably start cycling tomorrow. Already have dry rock cycling in my Brute.

No need for light during cycling? I am picking up Mario's extra MH stuff for my MH/T-5 fixture.

I'd like to get everything set up while cycling anyway. Also, just received delivery of the new WiFi Apex.

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back