Misc Reef Items for Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by tapmorf, Dec 6, 2008.

1. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Some extra items laying around after upgrade.

1/10 hp Current USA Prime Chiller
    $200
    Rated for 80 Gallons Max
    10" L x 11" W x 14" H (I had this on my counter top)
    High BTU Compressor - 1485 BTU
    Runs pretty quiet
    Integrated Dual Stage Thermostat - controls chiller and external heater up to 300w (heater not included)
    1/2" & 5/8" inlet/outlet barb fittings
    Six foot power cord
    Similar to this at marinedepot.
    http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~action~view~idProduct~CU02635~idCategory~FICHINQCEX~category~1_4_HP___Less_with_an_External_Controller-1_4_HP___Less_In_Line_Aquarium_Chillers-In_Line_Aquarium_Chillers-Chillers_for_Saltwater_Aquariums-Saltwater_Aquarium_Fish__Coral___Reef_Supplies~vendor~.html

Coralife Turbo Twist UV Sterilizer
    Turbo-Twist 3x 9 watt, treats up to 125 gallons
    Has been used for about a year and you will need a new bulb.
    Asking $50

Sunlight Supply Sun Lift
    Sun Lift is a lighting suspension system which allows you to adjust the height of your fixture in one simple movement. The tension mechanism will keep the light fixture in place once it is set at the desired height. The support strings pull out and retract like a yo-yo. A pair can hold up to 22 lbs.
    Here is the link to the lifts on marine depot.
    http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~category~Sunlight_Supply_Sun_Lift_(pair)_Saltwater_Aquarium_Supplies_Lighting_Accessories_Mounting_Options_Fixtures_Hanging_Kits~vendor~Sunlight_Supply_Inc~SearchStr~sun+lift~action~view~idProduct~SL2915~idCategory~FILTACMOFTHK.html
    I have 2 pairs available
    $20 each pair, brand new

2. Elite

Elite Guest

I take one pair of the sunlift Joyce. I don't think I will be up there before new year. Can you hold until then? If not I understand.

3. tapmorf

tapmorf Guest

Phong, Are you going to the Dec meeting. I will be there and can bring if you are going. If not, I can hold :D

4. Elite

Elite Guest

Yeah I'm coming but won't be there long. Please bring it. Thanks Joyce!