Jestersix

More and More

I have a few Zoa's and a GSP along with a BTA. I want to add several more to my scape, but am not sure about placement for optimal growth. I have two Kessil Tuna 360's, so my lighting should be sufficient. my livestock includes a flame angel, two gobi's, two damsels, one clown (adding another soon!), a fox face, and a dory tang.

What would you reef experts recommend to be added and where should I place them?

I dose 10 ml of B-ionic by hand daily.

I love flame angels but I would be careful adding corals because you never know if they decide to start nipping at corals. I do not have direct experience with it but I have read about flames eating zoas, lps, and nipping sps. I have not heard of them eating mushrooms but hope someone else can chime in. Good luck!

My flame was fine for about 8 months but suddenly started picking on my acans. I have them protected in a box for now, may have to trade/sell acans eventually.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you even need the b ionic...you don’t have any calcium consuming corals? I’m dosing 20ml on my tank and I have a ton of frags growing out.

I’d recommend some easier stuff like candy canes, toadstool, frogspawn, nepthea, and hammer to start. Easy, and cheap...

Back