Moving Sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by bareefers, Mar 30, 2006.

1. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Moving Sale
    Saturday April 8th
    8:30-1:30
    4725 Mulqueeney Common, Livermore
    Three Aquariums 20 gal. Tru VU w/ heater and substrate, 80 plus gallon glass, never used and 38 gal. bow front with stand and substrate, heaters, 2 Magum 350 canister filters, 2 Emperor 280 filters, CPR Bak Pac Skimmer, heaters, corallife 24" fixture w/ blue moon leds; other parts and supplies. Come early or it will be gone. Possibly some mushrooms, other LPS and soft corals available. Rabbit Faced Lo and damsels may be available also.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Price?? phone # or email to contact??

3. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Yep, some more important info would really help. :D

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

All will be priced really cheap. filters will range in the 10 to 20 dollar range. Fish in the 3 to 6 dollar range. 4 Large green chromis, Fox Faced Lo, dottyback, yellow tang, maroon tang, large yellow damsel and others. Corals 3 to six dollars, LPS', mushrooms, yellow polyps and others. 20 gallon tank w/ substrate about 30 dollars; lighting around 40 bucks 24 and 30 orbits w/ white LED moon lights 38 gal tank and stand w/ substrate about 40 bucks. The 38 is up and running. The only thing I need from it is the skimmer, and my yellow polyp mother rock and my large hairy mushroom and its rock. I may keep a few other pieces of live rock, but about 20 or so pounds will go for $40.00 Most of the rock has been in the tank for almost two years. Oh, and bristle worms free with every live rock purchase! The 80 +/- gallon tank about 40 dollars.

I am commuting to Sacarmento daily so I do not have an available phone number.

5. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I'm just looking for some zoas for now. got any? if so, what kind? :)

6. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I have a couple of Zoa's I just cannot recall the types. One colony is quite large and if I am not mistaken have orange centers.

7. bareefers

bareefers BOD

got pic of the tank

8. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Sorry I do not. I am in the process of moving and my camera is on one of the boxes, I hope.

9. Elite

Elite Guest

So are you going to be home that day?? No phone #.. what happen if we cant find the house.. Would be really suck driving 38 miles and can't get to the place...

10. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I will be present during the sale. Here is a link to a map to the location.

http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/index.php#maxp=search&q1=4725%20Mulqueeney%20common%20Livermore,%20ca%209455