Cali Kid Corals

Mr. Ugly's Montipora incrassata

[quote author=iani link=topic=6529.msg84401#msg84401 date=1235577557]
Alright, I decided on 4 small frags Bluetang_2000, eight, zambavi, and 70cuda. Everyone gets one. PM me on when you want to pick up. Sherri, when you are ready let me know. I'll frag a piece for you too.
[/quote]

Thanks Ian! Might be a while since I've come to the conclusion that I need to set up the 75 gal. Jeremy told me I needed to upsize at the swap, and he was right. :p Now, where am I going to put another tank. ???

Thanks Man.... Have acclimated it to my tank.... a quick pic...

3326612169_9932bec377_b.jpg

Hey Ian: Is this that green monti I got from you a few weeks ago? If so at some point I can put it back into the pool as well.

Okey Dokey, Eric. At the swap or earlier in San Carlos? Either way is just as easy.

Jason: the cap has grown pretty fast. I'll be shaping it a bit in just a few weeks and will put you fist in line. You might stumble into some before that and that's fine too. It's among the brightest pieces in the tank and colored up extra nice for me. Day Glow! :)

I'll be bringing some of this to the swap as well. Anyone who can't get in on dbtc has a chance at it in the swap.

Roberto and Eric: Great to meet you both. The frags I gave you guys represented my first "completed chain" of club coral donations. Finally.........I've got positive karma! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...it smells like a Zen Victory! :beer:

****NEWS FLASH*****
Two nice big frags of this fluorescent green beauty available. A hearty and fast grower and brilliantly green colored. Get a load of these two monsters. They are mounted on 2" discs. Better "not" in the nano........these frags will be providing shade in the weeks to come. YOU WANT THIS CORAL IN YOUR TANK!

Pick a number from 1 to 10.
IMG_1260.jpg

Back