Our mission

MRK 100g Display (Born 9-1-09)

Already used in public - (edit - if the idea has been in a publication for more than a year prior, then you cant get a patent on it...however, if no prior publication, after the public use, you have 1 year to file an application, if you are the first inventor.) Plus, it would most likely be "obvious." However, the tank does look amazing! You all should head to SJ and see it your selves!

Just finished reading thread; love it!!

My big(ger) tank is still several months away from going in, but I'd be very interested in doing something like this. Maybe even a third tier? Let's go nuts! LOL!
Hopefully you're still up for making these for others around then.

In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to seeing this develop. Good luck! Keep the pics coming.
tom

HAHA Roc, u know its funny, I finally am working again Full time....... but there's a catch
New full time Job is a start up (currently in negotiations for funding....) 99% probability funding, (keeping my fingers crossed though )

So im having to do work by contract to pay my bills, so im working tons of hours now, Investment in the start up, contract work, and SR too.
Now the BAYMAC 2010 website, and 3 or 4 more websites all at the same time.... its insane.

u know what they say though, its either a drought or flooding...lol.

He's busting his butt on the BAYMAC site, that is for sure :)

wow, its been a bit, but here are two pics, more really soon..

My new collection of Ultra Nems
11-19-2010.jpg

Back