got ethical husbandry?

Multi tool to remove an overflow?

I have an only acrylic tank with a welded on OF that I want to remove. I really don't feel like cutting the back wall but I was thinking a multi tool similar to this one Link might work. I'm not conserned with scratches or scrape marks since it's just going to be a sump. If anyone around the Pittsburg area has one that I can borrow for the day (or I can bring it by) let me know, I've never used one so and I'd hate to buy one just for this. Other than using a hack saw blade manually for a couple of hours, cutting the back wall or a multi tool I can't think of anything else so let me know if you have any other ideas.

Levi I own one, but darn am I far away. I know my buddy on Oakland has one, any way for you to get to Oakland?

Btw , they are the ultimate aquarium tool. Harbor freight had em cheap. Mine was bought prior to any US company making them and it was not cheap.

Coral reefer said:
I could've given you a sump instead if that is all you wanted
Sorry Mike, things have been evolving based on what I can make work and try to not be picky when something is offered for free :)

GreshamH said:
Levi I own one, but darn am I far away. I know my buddy on Oakland has one, any way for you to get to Oakland?

Btw , they are the ultimate aquarium tool. Harbor freight had em cheap. Mine was bought prior to any US company making them and it was not cheap.
Thanks Gresham. I'll try and check out Harbor Freight and see what they have.

Back