Reef nutrition

My 210 restart.

Also the nitrofuracin green powder has nitrofurazone and mythlene blue to help ease newly arrived fish and fight off bacteria infection. I only use it on the first and third transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2ba69fadfa2ef7cbf5304a696c3292ad.jpg

6637f894c95bc36bc009560e27d4857a.jpg

First round of prazi, 2 ttm almost complete.

Loving this cam but going to test Samsung 1080p with 23x optical ptz soon and decide if I like it compare to this Sony.

No there is faster refresh rate I just set channel 1 to mjpeg 12fs channel 2 is the H264 at higher fps

Sony SNC-EP550 720P 28x optical zoom and ptz but I think the Samsung would be better at 1080p 23x optical

You're able to view it now :) but any onvif system can view it as well as apps for Android and iphone

Well the Samsung is better and much nicer but the draw back is that there is no streaming only URL to share without providing the admin password like the Sony. Maybe I can figure this out a bit.

I feel like web cam monitoring of the tank/sump etc... will likely be a big part of the hobby in the near future. Seems so within reach to be able to check on so many things like overall tank behavior at auto feeder time or skimmer cup/reservoir, ato reservoir, reactors, you name it. As these cameras become more affordable they are just going to be incorporated more and more.

Well there is a rtsp stream

rtsp://scuzy.got-rice.com/onvif/profile2/media.smp

If only I could get a web page view of this hmm.

Back