High Tide Aquatics

My 210 restart.

Also the nitrofuracin green powder has nitrofurazone and mythlene blue to help ease newly arrived fish and fight off bacteria infection. I only use it on the first and third transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Where do you get your nitrofuracin green powder?

I got it from aquabuys 100g . Guy probably bought a large quantity from national fish pharmacies and selling it in smaller quantity.

Thanks. Haven't really been able to source it. However, I did find some at national fish pharm 250g, which will last me a lifetime.

08617cac6f6260c31d387fbe81059e3a.jpg

Bore Friday night.

Maybe but I just need the regular stuff to fill in more. Cause I'm more a fish guy. It's a drag watching a 1" frag grow.

So 1 10" Di cartridge was a pita to change all the time cause I make a lot of water and do lots of water change.

a4920617e3e8059366d021fac41ee0c8.jpg

Got one of these bad boy and a big blue housing real cheap on eBay let's see how long the Di lasts in this bad boy.

20" X 4.5" should last a 6 months to 1 year once I cut my water change down and my parameters are normal again.

I think I would get better rejection rate if I actually run my rodi at 4:1 waste ratio I probably get better life out of the membrane and Di resin. But 1:1 is so much better than waste water.

Accel Aquatics LEDs from marine depot. I found it to work the best. Better than the ones from Amazon. It really grows chaeto.
Yes it's a emperor and Achilles hybrid. Nice catch coral refer.

Back