Cali Kid Corals

My 210 restart.

I love emperor! Would love to have one someday if I go really big or fish only tank.
Just went snorkeling on the big island of Hawaii. Never really was into Achilles tang before, But now I really want one. I feel like after seeing all the big tangs in the ocean it's amazing we can keep them healthy in our tiny little tanks!

Actually MP60 :) yes all are run at same time.

The gyre250 don't feel like it's too much flow even at 90% I feel that the gyre2xx lines is a little weaker than then I had the gyre150 go figure. I also have the mp60s on about 60%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They haven't picked on it. But my clam also has a ligament deteriorated so now the two shells are not connected. Heard it's a disease and not sure what to do took save it. Clams still alive but can't really open the two shells. Kinda sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My fish have learned that the sound means food and they gather under the feeding ring when they hear it start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you find that the feeding ring really helps minimize detritus from uneaten food? And does it work with a large collection of fish?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, just keeps pellets from going into the overflow right away. I have almost 20 fish and they crowd up and go crazy when the autofeeder goes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back