High Tide Aquatics

My 210 restart.

They kinda know what times it is they all start to hover before the feeder makes noise around that area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I may get a ring. Right now I just have my return pump turn off then about 5 mins later the feeder does its thing. I give it 5 mins so the water level in the dt lowers to the bottom of the weir on the overflow. I still lose like 10% since it still trickles over the weir and I have my feeder attached directly to it.

053c3007292fc6ae194e238ce2858c01.jpg

62c2e58884ba1d816afdd580922c3563.jpg

9d909ba9ddd1f02d9667d1a7e7885329.jpg

Just got these beauties from Sergio in Oakley. Awesome pieces

Yeah... I saw those in his tank when I went to pickup the Calicala and a couple of other Acros. Great grab. Let's see a FTS with those in your tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10 ml a day? Recommended dosing is 5 ml/25 g once a week. Maybe you've got a big sump and more water volume...

Or more likely you're trying to increase nitrates :). Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Does your sand get blown around? since its so fine in grade. Im really wanting to build my tank with black substrate but a lil worried about that problem

Not really when it first started it did but the bacteria built up on it and the calcium hardens some of it.

I hope they do well it's in the tank but hard to see any polyps right now going to give it a few days to settle in

Nice pickup! The GARF bonsai that's in my tank is from him. I also got the smurf acro from him as well, but it didn't do anything for me in the tank, so I chucked it...

Back