My 75 Gallons Tank Has Some Fishes In

Discussion in 'Other Reef Talk' started by Alexx, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Alexx

Alexx Supporting Member

Check out the beginning of my reef tank.
    So far I got a few fishes. Working on getting some corals in after quarantine.

So far I had 9 fishes that died on me because, I got 4 of them from 6th avenue aquarium.... that ware sick. And I had all the fishes on a quarantine tank. I used medication but it did not help...

The fishes that you will see in the tank are from a saltwater tank that I bought.
    Here is the video:

glee likes this.
  2. glee

glee BOD

I love angelfish. One of my first tanks had juvenile Blue Face and juvenile Emperor Angel. I watched both of them change to adults before I sold them and converted to a reef tank. If I were to do a fish only tank, I would try angels again. Be careful adding corals and keep an eye on the angel because there is a chance the angel will nip at corals.

3. Alexx

Alexx Supporting Member

That angel fish was in a tank that had tourches, zoantis, Frogspawn and some other flowers that I don't know the name and it did not eate them. Right now the corals are in quarantine tank because they had hair alleges. And now I want to get rid of them before I will put them on my main system.

4. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Supporting Member

Cool! My "reef tank" is mostly a "fish tank" now, due to fish poop keeping nitrates high.

I might sneak in a file fish to eat up my aiptasia, or a klein butterfly.

V