snapped a quick shot of the sexies hanging out in some red macroalgae

lomentaria.jpg

snapped this one for you phong :)

:love:

hhehe phong. i'll break it so you get one piece that has grew into the rock

check these 18" forceps i got in the mail today. they're BIIIIIIIG ladies :lol:

forceps1.jpg

forceps2.jpg

I'm so jealous... Nice forceps. I don't know how much that's gonna help you with the ladies though... Maybe superglue some diamonds to it.

as i'm waiting for my rock to finish curing i left the mermaids fan on the sand bed.. it has produced a small one and one that will be shooting up soon (photo 2). what's interesting is i haven't planted it in the sand bed yet..

mermaidsfan.jpg

mermaidsfan3.jpg

Nice looking setup. Did you get it locally or online? Ive been in the market for a (relatively) low priced nano and this looks promising. I noticed that D&F doesnt offer the setup without the stand or a light setup. Did you have to purchase the light as well? TIA for the information and sorry about the barage of questions.

thanks yard. the mermaids fan will be going into dbtc soon. it grows really fast for me.

soly,

i ordered the tank, stand from DFS for $400

ordered the light/haners separately from MD for $230.

all together cost me about 675 for the whole setup.

thanks ed, otaku :)

soo i put some of the rocks in the tank.. not really happy with the way it turned out but too tired to redo it. snapped some shots of my cyphastreas. these are actually 2 different morphs. i didn't know they had 2 different colored ocellinas.. (thanks roy)

ocellina1.jpg

ocellina2.jpg

had to get a shot of my P.O.W. (prisoner of wreef) Bulldozer the sand conch.. he's committed naughty acts such as knocking over frags & stirring up the sand. he's been banished to the back chamber. his parole date is unknown. however, if you would like to petition a release date, feel free to :)

POR.jpg

thanks lyn :)

so i ordered a euro reef nano skimmer and frag-a-rack this week and it arrived today! woo hoo

euroreef3.jpg

euroreef2.jpg

resun pump w/ alloy mesh uses only 11w :)
euroreef1.jpg

euroreef.jpg

magnetic frag rack from frag-a-rack.com. it's very clean looking

fragarack1.jpg

fragarack2.jpg

Back