Jestersix

My behemoth of a tank

:)

Had to find something else to look at instead of a lone zebra hermit crab. I don't know how he made it when even algae couldn't take the heat. He's the only thing that survived.

Hi Eric,

If you lost your Aquascene Golden Eye from the crashed let me know. I got a pico frag ready for you. This frag came from Radiolunatic which he got from James before he sold his LFS.

Awesome, Perry. Yes, I did lose that piece unfortunately (one of 3 watermelons that I lost). I'll call you later on today!

One of the acros from AG is starting to color up. :p

4/17/08
AG_acroa_041708.jpg

today, 4/25/08
AG_acroa_042508.jpg

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=3502.msg41716#msg41716 date=1209162848]
brown sticks are the best. never know what color they will turn to!
[/quote]

Uhmm turn to brown?? ;D

I'm just messing with Eric.. He knows how good my eyes are :D ..

Man I got to say you guys are the nicest club I have ever seen. I have never seen so many ppl come out and offer up frags for someone who lost everything.

Oh and Eric you might take the best pics I have ever seen, not that I havn't told you that before

Thanks, Roc. The people on the forum are some of the best out there.

BTW, gotta give props to Perry. I was over at his place last night and he hooked me up w/some of my old corals and some new ones (green slimer, tyree tricolor, aussie montipora, tyree big mouth war, aquascene golden eye, acro. awi, superman monti, and Norman's ugly red prostrata :D).

Back