Neptune Aquatics

My fish tank

Orenji0001.jpg

seminolecpa said:
Roc said:
Man your tank is f'in amazing, I was looking at your thread last night and my wife looked over my sholder and asked me why ours doesn't look like that................

See you are missing the perfect opening. The correct response is "See honey if you would let me spend all of the money I want, my tank could look like this" :)

I told her it does, it's just this "Mark" guy is great at using photoshop and taking trick photos.

Honestly I don't think the differece between Mark's tank and mine is money, I think it's experence and knowledge about reef keeping

Roc said:
seminolecpa said:
Roc said:
Man your tank is f'in amazing, I was looking at your thread last night and my wife looked over my sholder and asked me why ours doesn't look like that................

See you are missing the perfect opening. The correct response is "See honey if you would let me spend all of the money I want, my tank could look like this" :)

I told her it does, it's just this "Mark" guy is great at using photoshop and taking trick photos.

Honestly I don't think the differece between Mark's tank and mine is money, I think it's experence and knowledge about reef keeping

Don't believe the hype :crown:

But seriously, Thanks :)

Roc said:
seminolecpa said:
Roc said:

You don't have to think that...... you can just need to let her think that :)

orenji!? Where have you been all my life?

When is the tank tour? Bet it would be more stories and crying and of course the laughs, than a wake. Congratulations.

tuberider said:
My computer doesn't have old enough software to support VHOs, could you upload in T5?

Sorry Jeremy, but my computer has anti T5 virus spamware on it. People start using T5's and then try to convince the world why they are better than evertything else :)

yardartist said:
orenji!? Where have you been all my life?

When is the tank tour? Bet it would be more stories and crying and of course the laughs, than a wake. Congratulations.

Tank Tour in the "outer East Bay"; I would do one if people wanted to make the trek ;)

nanocube-boy said:
wow, u camera must be amazing to take these photos. Do u touch up on photo shop too?

Actually, the tank is a fw planted tank and everything is photoshopped ;)

But really, photos are meant to entertain. Some display abstract images and some are portraits. At some level, every picture is digitaly altered to compress to our screens, some people just take things to an extreme.

Back