Our mission

My fish tank

OH MY GOD... WOW... Just came across this tank journal and I'm glad I did! Your tank is amazing and your camera work is equally if not more impressive. I just posted some pics of my tank but now I'm embarassed by the beauty before my eyes!

Great job!

mpoletti said:
I try to keep the corals spaced out, or at least make sure to mount the corals where they will have a better chance to get the flow they need. I do move some things around from time to time, but its getting harder to relocate them as they continue to grow.

Wish I had planned my placement a little better when I first caught the sps bug. Unfortunately I only have a little 20 gallon and there are only so many plots of real estate to glue stuff down. So a lot of my cool stuff is sitting in a 10 gallon frag tank.

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

DurTBear said:
OH MY GOD... WOW... Just came across this tank journal and I'm glad I did! Your tank is amazing and your camera work is equally if not more impressive. I just posted some pics of my tank but now I'm embarassed by the beauty before my eyes!

Great job!

Thanks Durwin

As you zoom in you can start to see them :(

19_18_05_09_9_38_21.jpg

I put lines and arrows to show you and blew up up more...

19_18_05_09_9_38_36.jpg

I wish I had the photo editing skills that you did. I don't even know how to add test in PS; let alone red dots. I still add text in a seperate program :)

My employer pays for classes, books, etc to help me continue to expand my working knowledge of nearly the entire Abode line :) I use it nearly everyday but no where near as much as Illustrator.

Back