Kessil

My fish tank

I'm drooling over all that eye candy! Very impressive collection.........nothing less then inspirational. Is that a acanthurus maculiceps tang in that bucket? I love the jocs....or "very expensive bicolor angels." ;)

nanoguy said:
I'm drooling over all that eye candy! Very impressive collection.........nothing less then inspirational. Is that a acanthurus maculiceps tang in that bucket? I love the jocs....or "very expensive bicolor angels." ;)

Thank You Jimmy. And yes that is a tiny maculiceps in the bucket. It is still alive and kicking even though my chromis' are about the same size now. I was really worried about its addition since it was 2" and I have a dussumier in the tank as well.

a8.jpg

enough already. we all get the point. you have nice sps, lps and fish. your tank is algae free and your photo skills are good. did I miss anything?

neyugn0w01 said:
enough already. we all get the point. you have nice sps, lps and fish. your tank is algae free and your photo skills are good. did I miss anything?

How about that I'm just a nice person as well :)

nanoguy said:

Bicolors tend to pick FAR more then Joc's so there is more then just color at play here. Bicolors tend to fair less in aquaria then Jocs as well.

Does that piece have name Mark? (last chalice). Put me in line for that puppy :p

Back