Reef nutrition

My fish tank

a21.jpg

mpoletti said:
Thanks Lam, Unfortunately I have to pass on BAYMAC as I have plans for another convention this summer.

But BAYMAC is free :) If you have to truly decide IMACwest would get you more bang for your buck though :D

GreshamH said:
But BAYMAC is free :) If you have to truly decide IMACwest would get you more bang for your buck though :D

Its not the money that is the major deterrant. Its the time away from the family for "another coral show" as my wife put it. Luckily with IMAC, disneyland is close enough that it was an easier sale :)

Valley Fair :p

OH OH OH....at the fairgrounds just a block away you could off the family at...... THE TEDDY BEAR AND DOLL SHOW. We're going head to head with them. I expect to loose some reefers to it :lol:

Or you use them as a diversion. Enter the house with a doll in hand, toss it into another room making wife/kids run after it then you zoom to the tank and float the coral. Fake going to sleep, sneak out, acclimate then lie like hell when confronted :)

After Admission,travel, food and lodging is covered you really don't need much more money for IMACwest :)

You don't have to stay on the Queen Mary ($80 is the cheapest I could find). The QM is only $120 a night with our discount.

Food will run you probably $30 - $40 a day if you eat on site but your not limited to eating on board.

The QM has food booths through out the ship and a restaurant or two IIRC.

GreshamH said:
After Admission,travel, food and lodging is covered you really don't need much more money for IMACwest :)

Don't forget about the price of a new camera, admission for Disneyland, admission to the aquarium and the extra money since my wife is going :)

I finally got off my kiester and upgraded my camera today :)

First shots after just a charge on the battery. I had to crank up the ISO just to see what this sensor is all about.

exp0003-1.jpg

exp0002.jpg

exp0001.jpg

Back