Kessil

my reviews of Blue Ocean Aquatics, Neptune Aquatics and Aquarium showroom

well lets start with blue ocean aquatics first...the store is very clean and fish ,corals all looked to be healthy with a large selection of colorful sps mini colonies. the staff was very friendly and helpful. i did'nt check on the fish's but corals were priced very reasonably ( in my opinion). Tec gave me a discount for being their for my first time ( now i'll have to give him a different name when i return , maybe i'll get another ;D )

then i went to neptune aquatics.....i met Robert and his lovely wife Cerissa, Robert took the time to speak with me at length on his interest in the hobby and setting up propagation tanks. he has a large selection of frags and fresh water fish ( still setting up salt water fish tanks ) , again i found prices very reasonable and overall a very nice down to earth owners willing to listen and share knowledge on reefing. he also offers club members 10% discount.

last stop was Aquarium showroom...................whoa....this place is huge! ... i met Max , nice guy , gave me a tour of the store and showed me the back of his store front which he is planning on manufacturing their own fish tanks, man this guy has quite a spread, also has a wedding hall next door. i swear Max must have room to make this the largest fish/coral/supply retail store around. he is still building display areas and stocking fish and corals (must have 6-7 things being worked on at the same time ) but will take the time to show his customers his store and work in progress, i did'nt get a chance to see the pirate ship display other than a passing glance because there where a bunch of beautiful girls doing a photo shoot at his display area ( I am not complaining.........the girls where HOT. )

that was the little southbay store tour for me, hope you guys find it helpful.

Back