My Semi-annual upgrade

Discussion in 'Tank Journals' started by iani, Aug 10, 2008.

1. moo0o

moo0o Guest

do you mind pming me what he quoted you for that tank? im interested in your exact dimensions haha

2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Looks nice Ian, the tank doesn't look terribly different at first (hey the picture is the same size afterall :D) but when you see the size comparison of that efflo in both pictures you can tell there's so much more depth.

How wide was the other one? 24"? 18"?

3. iani

iani Guest

Mooo, wms quoted me 720 plus tax.

Mike, the other tank was just 18" deep or wide. There is a ton more room in the new tank. I have to work on adding some coral to the tank now haha.

4. iani

iani Guest

5. vapormd

vapormd Guest

Looking good Ian, seems like you're out of room already though haha!

My favorite coral would be that gorgeous efflo in the back right! :D

6. iani

iani Guest

LOL, Perry. I need to still add some rocks to the right side of the tank. I have a lot of room haha. The hard part is trying to figure out which coral I want in this tank.

7. Elite

Elite Guest

looks great Ian...

8. iani

iani Guest

Thanks Phong. I owe a lot of it to you. With out your help I wouldn't have a tank haha.

9. Elite

Elite Guest

hehehe NP dude... I didn't do much compared to other guys LOL ..

10. iani

iani Guest

Added more rock. I think this is all the rock I will add.
    [img width=803 height=1000]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q13/ianiwane/125%20gallon%20tank%20setup/tankshot1of1small.jpg[/img]

11. Elite

Elite Guest

yeah that is good enough... You can use some more fish though ;D ..

12. iani

iani Guest

Don't worry I got that taken care of. I already have a 4-5 inch blond naso on hold for me.

13. Elite

Elite Guest

get some of these Ian.. I love these guy.. When I have a big tank, I going to get a bunch of these .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. iani

iani Guest

What kind of anthias is that?

15. Elite

Elite Guest

yellow and reddish kind LOL .. I don't know.. They are belong Fishme.. He bought these from Sun Aquarium. They get a lot of fish from Hawaii.

16. Elite

Elite Guest

I think they are Pseudanthias bicolor (Bicolor Anthias)..

17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I think its the female of the Pink Square Anthias.....I like Bartlets myself.

18. iani

iani Guest

Stitched two shots to expose the tank and stand right. Here are my crappy photoshop skills.
    [img width=664 height=1000]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q13/ianiwane/125%20gallon%20tank%20setup/tankshot2of2sept14thsmall.jpg[/img]

19. Elite

Elite Guest

That is pretty damn good.. I can't tell it's photoshoped ;D ..

20. iani

iani Guest

LOL, but thats coming from a color blind person. :)