Cali Kid Corals

My Semi-annual upgrade

Tony this is my bulb combo now.

3 ati blue plus
2 super actinic
3 11k aquablue special
1 ati procolor
1 fiji purple

I thought you were kidding about using 10 bulbs, you are sick :) How is that purple tang looking in your tank? (assuming it was for your tank?)

LOL, of course I wasn't kidding about the 10 bulbs. I think I could of done 12 lol. That was for Phong.

Purple looks good. Healthy and eating both mysis and pellets. Its getting punked a bit by the yellow but is holding its own for sure. The yellow will do it for a couple days then get bored, it happened when I put in my rabbit fish as well.

*Gresham Giggles to himself at the Yellow>purple being the same as a Tang>Rabbitfish* :p

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4283.msg55713#msg55713 date=1221545870]
*Gresham Giggles to himself at the Yellow>purple being the same as a Tang>Rabbitfish* :p
[/quote]

Huh? haha. I know the purple will eventually be the bully of the two. We will see though.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4283.msg55715#msg55715 date=1221546271]
LOL Ian... I need to stop by your place to check out your tank.. Maybe next time when I go up there on Monday :) ..
[/quote]

For sure let me know when you are in the city on a monday. I'll probably be around.

[quote author=iani link=topic=4283.msg55717#msg55717 date=1221547031]
[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4283.msg55713#msg55713 date=1221545870]
[/quote]

Huh? haha. I know the purple will eventually be the bully of the two. We will see though.
[/quote]

I think he's saying Rabbitfish is not Tang.. Your Yellow Tang stopped picking on the Rabbitfish but that doesn't it will stop picking on your purple, because it's another Tang.. ;D

But its already starting to get bored with the purple, haha. Problem was when I added the rabbitfish it was a lot smaller than the tang. The purple is about the same size as the yellow.

Haha, it hasn't been the same yet as how the yellow treated the rabbitfish. The yellow would constantly tail whip the rabbitfish when I first put the rabbitfish in. The yellow has yet to do that to the purple. Its more just swimming really close to the purple to show who is boss.

Ian, Dude congratulation on the new set up.. The stand is Sick!!cant believe you built that your self. The tank's low profile looks awesome.. specially with the lighting. Cant wait to see it in person. I'll hit you up one of these days.. maybe Lap, Jesus and I will stop by and admire you new set up.

Thanks Ed. Only problem right now I am having is micro bubbles when I feed. The skimmer puts out a bit of bubbles when I feed fatty frozen food. Going to make a little box with baffles to drop down into the sump to put my pump in.

Built it with the help of 2 friends @ one of my friends place (Boun's). I wrote out my cut sheet and had Ashby lumber make my cuts exact to my cut sheet.

Just ordered myself this Sfiligoi Stealth 12 x 54w T5 Pendant. Reefgeek was clearing them out :).
here is a link to it on another site.
http://www.aquariumobsessed.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=AO&Product_Code=SF-SLTH12x54&Category_Code=SFT5

Back