Neptune Aquatics

MY TANK

Get one of those Kent scrapers on a stick. That is what I use as my back glass is too think to use a mag cleaner. If your glass isn't over about 1/2 inch, I would recommend getting one of these:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/glass-cleaners/easy-blade-algae-scrapers-black.html

I use it glued to a mag float for the front and side. Make sure you do not leave it in your tank as it will rust.

Lol I tried it with enter the lol my shoaling style is not strong enough for the coraline... Lol
Tube are you going to rock the bells? It seems that all the groups are performing their old albums!

seminolecpa said:
Get one of those Kent scrapers on a stick. That is what I use as my back glass is too think to use a mag cleaner. If your glass isn't over about 1/2 inch, I would recommend getting one of these:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/glass-cleaners/easy-blade-algae-scrapers-black.html

I use it glued to a mag float for the front and side. Make sure you do not leave it in your tank as it will rust.

+1
great tool!

the37thchamber said:
Tube are you going to rock the bells? It seems that all the groups are performing their old albums!

Ironically one of my friends is on the booking end of RTB and I can go if I want to, but I have commitments that made not knowing the date :p

Left the tank for 5 days.... Hoping everything is A OK ...crossing fingers! Does any1 have any opinion on how to use glue , epoxy, under water ...... I need to stabilize the rocks and add an arch?

Came back and saw my Zoo Colony on the sand bed..face up..TYG...then cleaned the glass a bit...then I was loke dood wtf anemone your gonna kill that coral..then I saw it.....Another Anemone...wooo hoooo.....it split.

Any advice...I was going to do a water change...now im kinda scared....ii dont want to stress it more....Im very happy. This anemone has gone through alot and about 6 months ago it only had like 8 tentacles because of some stress (never did split).

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/P1020635.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/P1020638.JPG

the37thchamber said:
Left the tank for 5 days.... Hoping everything is A OK ...crossing fingers! Does any1 have any opinion on how to use glue , epoxy, under water ...... I need to stabilize the rocks and add an arch?

Depending on the circumstance you can use both epoxy and super glue, I prop the rock up if I'm using epoxy since it takes a while for it to cure, super glue I just squirt a ton in the gap and let it cure.

JUST got my LEDs...woohoo...no more bulbs baby!!!

...I hope I dont kill my corals

this is bright---120w leds

Light measurements:
2" depth - 1537 Par

12" depth - 423 Par

24" depth - 182 Par

Is this too much? lol

the37thchamber said:
JUST got my LEDs...woohoo...no more bulbs baby!!!

...I hope I dont kill my corals

this is bright---120w leds

Light measurements:
2" depth - 1537 Par

12" depth - 423 Par

24" depth - 182 Par

Is this too much? lol

How are you obtaining the PAR readings? The meters available under a few thousand dollars are very inaccurate for doing LEDS. The LiCor is the only one I know that will give a "fairly" accurate reading... the Apogees should be avoided for LED use from what I have been told.

FWIW if it's an Apogee you are using, you have more PAR then that.

Back