Our mission

Mysis Feast

312px-Aecht_schlenkerla_rauchbier.jpg

http://www.gq.com/blogs/the-q/2010/02/something-to-brighten-your-week-bacon-beer.html

:-O

rgonzalez said:
What's inside that it doesn't need to be frozen or refrigerated?

As with most RN products it requires refrigeration though out its entire life. Same media as Arcti-Pods, Roti-Feast and Oyster-Feast. Every ingredient is on the label as per animal feed regulations. The top three fatty acid profiles are listed as well as the normal Guaranteed Analysis.

Is that a 6 oz bottle? I remember seeing some at the raffle but didn't look closely at the size. Cost around $20? Will there be different sizes available?

Gresham how long can the tigger pods stay in the bottle. My kids love looking at them in the fridge. Got a bottle in the raffle at the last meeting!

6oz, 16oz, 32oz, 10l

Same MAP as Arcti-Pods, Roti-Feast and Oyster-Feast... $20, $40, $75 and contact us for 10l pricing.

rgonzalez said:
10L? As in 5 coke bottles full?

Yup, 10 liter cubitainers :) We can also do 20l on special request. Just goes to illustrates that hobbyists aren't our only customers, public aquariums and hatcheries eat this stuff up as well :D

It's been on the market for 3+ weeks so if they've placed an order in that time, I suspect they'll have it now :) We've shipped a TON of it all ready.

Back