Jestersix

Nano skimmers

for those with smaller AIO tanks. what kind of skimmers are you running?

Interested to see what people are using and how fitment was in their tanks.

I have a hydor nano at the moment which has done me well but it requires a higher water level than id like.
IM30L tank. Thinking about switching to cad lights PLS-50 elite, anyone have experience with the brand?

thanks =)

I am using the aquatic mini... and man it's good!! Just follow the instructions of water level as is on the paper, and it will work like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

A lot of folks with IM's love the Tunze. I'm okay with the Ghost Skimmer on mine.

I've never heard many good things said about the Cadlights.

I actually received one of those CAD Light protein skimmer by winning a contest awhile back. It came in broken and customer service was slow to respond until I took it to the public forum. They eventually sent me the replacement part, but I sold it afterwards for $50 brand new so that I didn't have to deal with it down the line. I still won't purchase another CAD Light product again after that incident and the one that I had with my current tank.

wow thanks for the insight. Good feedback on this forum.

The Tunze 9004 doesnt fit in the 2nd chamber, it would take up one of the main overflows which i like to keep for my filter sock and chaeto.

Back