Jestersix

NCNRS DBTC - Green tip hammer

Roc is going to pick these up for the NCNRS members. I will update how many heads later on.
Here is the pic.
hammerhead.jpg

[quote author=Roc link=topic=4230.msg50919#msg50919 date=1217867060]
So when I deliver these to NCNRS members you want me to post their names in this thread?[/quote]
Seamas, that will work for now since we never realy worked through interclub tracking.

[quote author=iani link=topic=4230.msg54264#msg54264 date=1220371090]
Whats going on with the forum over there?
[/quote]

We were trying to have it moved to a new sever and I guess someone bite off more then they could crew. There are three ppl working on getting it back up.

the basics of the forum are back up at www.forums.ncnrs.org. Right now the chat, galley and linking pics are not working but you can add pics as attachments

OK we had are swap yesterday and all frags werre delivered, let me know if you guy sget a formal tracking system, especially with our club as it is very possible that someone from NCNRS could at some point put these back into BAR's DBTC program.

I have a spreadsheet I use to track everything and what I did for the stuff from here is add a coloum labeled "Original member who offered" and anything from this club was labeled like "Elite/Phong from BAR donation"

I thought I should update this thread.

2 of the hammer frags are now on 2nd gen, as well as the acan I got that day. The blue zoas will get distrubted at the next swap for ncnrs

Roc, if you have any frags available, maybe put one back into the BAR's DBTC. I see some looking for frag :) .. Just a suggestion. ;D

Phong I have the 2 heads I kept but I was waiting until they grew some more before fragging.

As Far as NCNRS' program I can't do anything about that place. I found out that the club president is running the club for his personal profit and when I questioned him about it he banned me. At some point the ban will be lifted but honestly I can't be involed with a club where the more and more I get ppl to join the president uses that to go and extort money from reef shops under some guise that they are sponsers, there is only about 25 active posters on that board and they would go to the "sponser" stores regardless of NCNRS, in fact we all did when the stores were just givien discounts. I'm not sure why someone would try to get rich from a reef club, however I want no part of it.

I'm sorry that I got corals from this program and put them there, I honestly tried and anyone whom I gave the corals to I will contact and ask them to put the corals back into this program at this point.

Don't worry about it Roc.. Thing happen.. Sorry to hear about that though.. At least BAR is still around and we are a good club ;) ..

Elite said:
Don't worry about it Roc.. Thing happen.. Sorry to hear about that though.. At least BAR is still around and we are a good club ;) ..

Great club, I have asked ppl to let me know when the corals I gave em come up so if they are emembers here they can put them into this program

Back