got ethical husbandry?

NCNRS temporarily on the BAR site

cwolfus

Past President
As you may have heard, one of our sister clubs, NCNRS shut down today. Unfortunately, this seems to be all to common in reef clubs. We have had similar problems in the past.

In an attempt to give them some time to regroup, Erin has created a temporary forum for them here. It is only visible to members of NCNRS so that there are no issues about intentions or spill-over between the clubs.

Our goal here is not to try and get them to join BAR nor to merge the clubs. It is merely to give them some time to work things out. Kinda like sleeping on the neighbors couch! ;)

As a result you'll be seeing more of them in chat. They're nice, friendly folks and we're happy to give them a temporary place to stay.

Be sure to make them feel welcome.

C

sfsuphysics said:
I can see it now, reefers wandering around aimlessly, "spare frags? spare frags? Got any spare frags so I can get a cup of coffee?"

Not us if anything the ppl coming over will be saying "We have Spare frags" only the cool ppl are being asked to come over and discuss our future, NO HATERS ALLOWED

I dunno. I mean, in the morning we're just sitting there at the kitchen table and it's awkward. When I get home from work, they're all just kinda hanging out watching TV. Plus they never hang up their towels in the bathroom. And when my friends come over to play poker, I feel awkward not asking them to play because it would be rude, but really, we don't know them and then it gets all weird. At least help with the bills or clean up or something!

:p

Just kidding NCNRS guys! Welcome! But keep your feet of the coffee table, I just dusted.

V

Back