Neptune Aquatics

NCNRS temporarily on the BAR site

One big family all together again! It's gonna get crowed. I got dips on the bathroom visits...hehe. This is way cool, club helping out club.

Noticed several of you NCNRS guys (and gals) are sending in a BAR membership payments. Just wanted to be sure that you understand this is by no means a requirement to get into the temporary NCNRS website. I am happy to send refunds to any of you that might have misunderstood and paid by mistake.

We have made that pretty clear in our posts to bring ppl here, I think what your seeing is ppl who never realized what a great club we had here and have decided to be mambers here as well as when we find a new home for our club.

I would also like access. I was Rick on NCNRS.
Been a member of BAR and NCNRS for about the same time. Being a novice with "reefing", I need all the help I can get.

As a member of both BAR and (what was) NCNRS I want to say it's nice to have you all here on one forum.
And also...
KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY PINWHEEL COOKIES!!
That's all.
Thx-Jim

bookfish said:
As a member of both BAR and (what was) NCNRS I want to say it's nice to have you all here on one forum.
And also...
KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY PINWHEEL COOKIES!!
That's all.
Thx-Jim

It's Ok Jim, if they eat them all, I'll make you some. :) :D

seminolecpa said:
Noticed several of you NCNRS guys (and gals) are sending in a BAR membership payments.

I honestly felt guilty for not supporting BAR as much as I should have several months ago when I attended the August swap and, a few months back, the Mitch Carl talk. ( I now pronouce Acropora - ah-CROH-pora and Monitpora - mon-TI-pora, but what the hell do I know)

I think of the old NCNRS as my family room. I walk around in my underwear veg-out on the couch and scratch everything. BAR is my living room where I have the nice furniture, entertain guests, and eat crumpets and tea. :)

It was made very clear to us that we don't need to become paid members. I think what you are seeing is the appreciation of our members for your generous and time-consuming outreach in our time of need.

I need to be added to NCNRS as well please. My BAR name is Reefdad. My past NCNRS name was nanodad. Cai I please be added Thank your.

I have a website that the guys from NCNRS can be set up on if they want i'm building it myself slowly. If they would like i can set them up with there own Forums and let them run them. Just a thought if there interested. Mike

Back