Need " AIPTASIA's "

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by 650-IS350, Sep 4, 2015.

1. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Yes I'm looking for AIptasia as I have some berghia nudibranchs I'm breeding. I've already fed my current ones all the aipts that I have but they have seen created a couple of egg masses and need to feed the babies when they hatch.

Looking for local pick up in the penninsula SF side near airport.

Thanks,
    Charles-

2. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

I would gladly give you some healthy happy aiptasias haha, but I'm across the bay in the hayward hills :-/

3. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

California Reef always have some on hand for their Peppermints. Maybe see if you can buy some off them?

4. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

I have quite a few on some rocks. I'm in SSF. PM me to schedule a time.

5. Ahruk

Ahruk Guest

That's really cool! I absolutely love nudibranchs, wish they weren't such picky eaters think they look so cool >,<

6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Can get you some with advance notice. Have a client with a tank full

7. 650-IS350

If anyone has more please let me know. Looking for folks local if possible (Peninsula/SF).

Went to CRC to see what they had, bought some coral and they gave me a rock with a couple large aiptasia. The berghia is almost done with those already lol.

neuro likes this.
  8. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Charles,

I got some for you.

Jim

9. 650-IS350

Jim,

THanks, I can also used that time when I pick up the awesome pests to give you some shrooms as a form of DBTC?

10. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

I've got plenty if someone wants to be currier

11. gimmito

gimmito Supporting Member

Sounds good.

12. 650-IS350

Jim,

I'll aim for this weekend? PM me please. I'll place the shrooms on frag or rubble between today and tomorrow.

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I can grab a bunch in a couple weeks for you

14. 650-IS350

Awesome

Thanks Mike

15. 650-IS350

Checking if anyone has more Aiptasia in rubble rock they want to get ride off? Some of the egg masses I had hatched and the babies are growing and voracious. Will need to get a new batch of Aiptasia's or they starve if no more food within 5 days. Thanks. Here's a shot of them gang attacking aiptasia.

[​IMG]

rrrank likes this.
  16. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Man o man I need some of those for my anemone tank, I can nuke stuff on rocks with kalk, but the ones growing on the glass are such a PITA.

17. nly04

nly04 Guest

california reef co had a bunch in their fish section. lol

18. 650-IS350

I got some from them before. But some of their frags i bought as well had a bunch of red planaria.

Lucky I caught those during dips.

19. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Planeria is easy enough to deal with though with flatworm exit, now other types of flatworms... not so much.

20. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

The dip usually gets all red planaria for me.

I dip all frags I get doesnt matter if it's from a local fish store, WWC, battle corals, a fellow reefer, john poletti. All get dipped. I even try to remove it from the frag plug or break up the frag plug.