Reef nutrition

Neon green codium

Not sure if there is any interest in this stuff, I think it looks really cool. It came on a DBTC frag from Tony I think, ever since I started dosing amino acids the growth rate on this stuff has exploded.

Requirements:
º BAR Member

It's hairy, glows neon green under acitinics and a little under a 14k phoenix, is squishy to the touch(that's what she said) but stays firm(that's what she said) in tank.

IMG_5370.JPG

It's the green tube like things between the orange bambams and candy cane.

Very possible you got it from me. I think I got it from Sam (it only grew on his frag for a long while. I now have it on another small patch. Stays really isolated and is absolutely beautiful in my eyes)

I have been looking for it, and noticing it in member tanks. Thanks for offering it around.

...and the green and purple polyps love to eat mysis. It doesn't get mush better than hand feeding. I use amino too so looking forward to the codium colonizing.

I used to have some growing on live rock. It got really tall and then disappeared. I wasn't dosing amino acids though. Perhaps that is the trick to keeping it. I think they are really neat looking! :)

it's funny, i got that from the swap but thought it was in a tub labeled 'lept', meaning leptsastria. I wondered what it was, but now I know. At the swap the writing was hard to read so I figured I was getting some kind of 'mystery' coral. Not a mystery anymore.

CookieJar said:
it's funny, i got that from the swap but thought it was in a tub labeled 'lept', meaning leptsastria. I wondered what it was, but now I know. At the swap the writing was hard to read so I figured I was getting some kind of 'mystery' coral. Not a mystery anymore.

what color morph is the leptastrea? :) i put 3 of em in.. LOL

Back