neon green toadstool for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Apon, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

$20 or trade for something....looking for a green slimer or other coral I don't have. I also put one frag in the Don't break the chain thread.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Hold one piece for me.. I have a friend who looking for a piece. :D

3. zivic2play

zivic2play Guest

Arnold, I can give you a green slimer frag if you want. I won't need the toadstool tho'.

4. Elite

Elite Guest

zivic2play,
    Do you have another frag of the green slimmer? I lost my colony and want to replace it. LMK how much if you have it.
    THanks,
    Phong

5. Apon

Apon Volunteer

thanks Zolio, just let me know when...is there anything you are looking for trade. maybe I have some.

6. TimTen

TimTen Guest

I would like a frag of the toadstool. Thanks Tim

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

hi Tim, ok let me know when. Do you want to trade or buy?

8. TimTen

TimTen Guest

I really don't have anything I can trade with you. So I will have to purchase. Where do you live? should we do it at the meeting or before. Thanks,
    Tim

9. Thales

Thales Past President

I'd love a frag. I can buy or trade at your preference!

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

timmen - I live in SF, will bring you one at the next meeting if that is ok, otherwise you need to arrange pickup from me.

Rich - we can always trade for something. I sold all 5 mounted frags.....but the colony is getting big. Do you want a mounted or unmounted frag? How is the one I gave Jim at the store doing? have you seen it?

11. Thales

Thales Past President

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1506.msg13167#msg13167 date=1164591904]
    Rich - we can always trade for something. I sold all 5 mounted frags.....but the colony is getting big. Do you want a mounted or unmounted frag? How is the one I gave Jim at the store doing? have you seen it?
    [/quote]

Sweet. Mounted is always better. :D
    Haven't see the one at the shop, but I just got back!

12. bookfish

bookfish Guest

It's doing great as of yesterday. Thx-Jim

13. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK I will cut you a frag, but it will take about a week or two to mount.

14. Thales

Thales Past President

Great! Let me know when its ready and what you might want from me!

15. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Rich, I forgot to bring you the mounted frag at the swap. Can I trade for a mounted frag that Neon Green softie you have? Let me know when you want to meet up.

16. Thales

Thales Past President

Sure! It will have to be a fresh cut for you though!

Let me know next time you are out this way. :D

17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

go ahead and cut it now, hopefully it will attach to something by the time I drop by...maybe in 2 weeks or so.

18. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK I have 2 more of these babies - these will be bigger than last time so I am asking for $25 each. Available at the meeting on June 9th - then if no one wants them they go for Trade at the Ocean Treasures. Need to make room for more stuff. : )

19. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Arnold
    any more frags? what are you looking for in trade?

20. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I have 2 left - 1 goes to Phong. They are bout 2 inches fully expanded...the same one you saw at Ocean Treasures in the nano tank.

I have alot of trades going with Tom (Northbay reefer) what do you have? Any cool bright yumas?