NEPTUNE AQUATICS...2.0

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by robert4025, Jul 28, 2014.

1. DapG8Gt

DapG8Gt Guest

Looks great can't wait to see it all up and running..

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

All of that looks incredibly clean! So excited and happy for neptunes! Getti ready for that grand opening sale! Its gonna be SO packed in there.

3. Kara13

Kara13 Guest

Great photo essay! Nice to see progression. Can't wait for opening!

4. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

Can't wait! Need to restock after my tank crash. Plus instead of a 15 minute drive away, it is now a 15 minute walk away :)

5. Nav

Nav Director of Marketing & Photography

With all the sophistication in my simple 40gal, I can only imagine how complex and hard it is to setup!

Looks great and very well documented. Excited cos this is my closest LFS :)

6. Such an incredible amount of hard work and dedication! I've been following on Facebook as well. I'm so excited for the grand opening!

7. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Thanks for the emotional supports, everyone. Cerissa and I hope you'll like the new shop. It's very airy and comfortable inside compared to the old muggy shop...lol.

denzil likes this.
  8. brleong

brleong Supporting Member

Can't wait! Let us all know when the grand opening is and we will all be there! or maybe a pre-opening tour/sale???

9. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Still working on final date. But, so far we're thinking soft opening toward end of August with grand opening Mid sept.

brleong and denzil like this.
  10. Merith

Merith Guest

Hopefully it won't be until after I'm back from Iowa. Can't wait to see it and judging by the normal prices Robert has, an opening sale will the the sale of a lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquatic mouse likes this.
  11. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

that is gonna be one hell of a store

12. The expansion is very exciting - congrats to the Neptune team! I will miss the old store just a little, though.

13. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Just found out we broke our brand new Leemar 4ftx8ft coral flat. Cracked it's bottom while unloading it from the truck last week. Now, gotta drive it all the way to Leemar (by San Diego) to gt it fixed. Really stupid and retarded decision on my part to move it off the truck without proper tooling. F me!

14. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

Read and saw the pics on facebook. That is a REAL bummer! That is going to set you guys back on time :/

15. euod

euod Supporting Member

Good reason to take the Mrs. down there to enjoy the sand and sea breezes :)

16. Kmooresf

Kmooresf Supporting Member

Bummer, sorry Robert. Hope the fix is fast and easy.

17. swk

swk Guest

Wow. Looks stunning. Can't wait to see it full of livestock. You still gonna stock some petrochromis and such? Have you tried to hit up George for some red Petros?

18. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

To see the progression is fantastic. It looks like it is going to be an amazing store Robert.

19. BAYMAC

BAYMAC Guest

Robert... 20th I'm out of town, please make it for the week prior :) RN will come out and support your grand opening :D

20. krittertanks

krittertanks Sponsor

Thoroughly impressed =) The motivation to do what you do is amazing!
    My fire is lit, Im taking my shop in another direction but I am inspired.