got ethical husbandry?

NEPTUNE AQUATICS...2.0

I was going to say that Ill miss the old spot... But after seeing pics of the new place, never mind that. Looks like there'll be plenty of room to upgrade the all in one tank on the front counter again. Started out as a biocube right?

I
I was going to say that Ill miss the old spot... But after seeing pics of the new place, never mind that. Looks like there'll be plenty of room to upgrade the all in one tank on the front counter again. Started out as a biocube right?

Hey T J...yeah Thanks. As far as displays, it will be a constant work in progress. That's how we keep people coming back! Lol

Doors open end of this month with grand opening 2 weeks later on Sept. 13th.

Pinner...the aisle are all 60" wide. A lot wider than our current shop. We have ramps going into the shop on both entrances from the curb. Stroke of luck with this place.

Whats the difference between this months soft opening and the grand opening?

Soft opening allow us to serves our customers with basic needs while we continue to work on the shop before the grand opening. Doors open to the public tomorrow. Shop still a mess though.

Damn, Smokin Pig is packed during lunch. I ordered togo and walked over to Robert's. Shop is awesome and spacious! Picked up 2 $10 SPS. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409348583.077350.jpg

Back