- Acan Rotundo
- Acan Echinata
- Chalices
- Blue on Green Floridian Ricordeas
- Orange Floridian Ricordeas
- Yellow Floridian Ricordeas
- Ultra Zoanthids
- and blah blah blah

The usual pics posting are so much more enticing and fun!

IMG_4370.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4287.jpg

IMG_4276.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4185.jpg

Stop by and check them out and as usual, questions are always welcome! Unless there's more than one per day, then we'll charge you a dollar per question. But, if you ask two questions or more, we'll give you a discount. The discounted price will then be $1.25/question. :bigsmile:

Cheers!

Robert and his lovely wife, Cerissa

Man, that reminds me how much I like Flordia Ricordias, don't get me wrong the fancy Yumas are nice, but something about the Florida ones that often have that border around each one that just sets things off nicely.

sfsuphysics said:
Man, that reminds me how much I like Flordia Ricordias, don't get me wrong the fancy Yumas are nice, but something about the Florida ones that often have that border around each one that just sets things off nicely.

They are sweet aren't they. Early on in my reefing career I was obsessed with an all Ric. florida tank, at that time they were the holy grail, IMO they still are the OG LE, before LE existed of course :D

Yup, I have a bunch of one particular color morph in my 'no holds barred' softie tank... unfortunately I found out the hard way the standard ugly "green" mushrooms will kick their butts in the game of survival. That's why I'm being extremely picky for what goes into the new softie tank (then I'll have a ton of other softies to give away/donate :D).

That being said, I wish I lived closer to Neptune.

I think we have smallest frag of it starting at $20 with about 10 heads on it. I'll double check today when I get in the shop. If not, I'll frag some more.

Rob

Back