Our mission

NEPTUNE AQUATICS' NEW ARRIVALS FOR LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALES

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
We are having a Ginormous Labor Day Sale starting Saturday 09/03. Sale ends the end of the day Monday 09/07.

- 10% OFF on selected Dry Goods and Frozen Foods and everything else through-out the store.
- 10% OFF all Cichlids
- 10% OFF all Saltwater Fish (All Fish are eating well), Shrimps, and Inverts
- Buy 3 regularly priced FRAGS, get 1 of lesser or equal price for free.
- Buy 2 regularly priced COLONIES, get 1 of lesser or equal value 50% OFF

*Cannot combine with other specials*
*Not valid on special order items*

Please see store for more details.

NEW ARRIVALS UPDATE!!!! It's 1AM and we just finished unloaded another boxes of stuff for this special weekend's SALE...here's a quick list:

- Black Turbo Snail
- Cerith Snail, Cortez
- Cortez Red Leg Hermit Crab
- Electric Blue Knuckle Reef Hermit Crabs!!!!! Yes, we finally got them! Beautiful and hair algae eating machine!
- Feather Duster; Red
- Sea Hares, Hawaii
- Bubble Tip Anemone, Rose
- Crocea Clam, 1st Grade
- Crocea Clam, Ultra Grade
- Acropora, Ultra
- Bubble Coral, White Plerogyra
- Bubble Coral, Green Plerogyra
- Caulastrea, Metallic Green
- Echinophyllia Chalice! Only one came in but worth a billion dollars...absolutely stunning color combo! Chalice lovers...YOU MUST CHECK THIS BEAUTY OUT!!!
- Montipora capricornis, Colored
- Scolymia, Red/Pink
- Pink Tipped Torch Coral, Neon Green
- Trachyphyllia Brain, Red
- Ultra Green Clove Polyps
- Nuclear Green Ricordea Yuma
- Zoanthid Polyp Rocks
- Orange Cycloseris Plates (tiny!...perfect for nanos!)
- Crimson Madracis Coral (super rare!)

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5911.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_5941-1.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

Robert - Why do you decide to have a Mega sale when i decide to go out of town? I rather give my money to you then these strangers in san diego.

Joe

LOL...Sorry Joe...we've been so busy with preparing for the sale that we forgot to post the actual sale info! Hope you didn't spent too much!

Have a safe trip home.

Robert

Mr. Ugly said:
Ok, let's see pics of the crimson Madracis!

+1 I've only seen one colony at Mingwei's other than that, ya just don't see them too often, plus keeping them alive ain't the easiest thing on the planet.

ugh, just dropped some $$$ at neptune last weekend for some nice chalices, looks like i'll be heading back this weekend with more good stuff to choose from. looking forward to the pics......

tuberider said:
Mr. Ugly said:

+1 I've only seen one colony at Mingwei's other than that, ya just don't see them too often, plus keeping them alive ain't the easiest thing on the planet.

I've never even heard of it. I just saw it on my invoice and posted it. I asked for something nice and rare and that's what I got. Anyway, check out the pics... I am not sure if this is it but it's the only piece that I have that matches the description the closest. Maybe you can help confirm it....

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

My lens not picking up the right color. With my eyes, it lactually looks much deeper red than what's showing in the pics. Personally, I though it supposed to look more like Stylophora..what do you think, Jeremy?

BTW...I updated original post with pics of some of the other stuff.

haha...yeah...it does kinda look like that too doesn't it? Unfortunately, Cerissa already gave it a cheesy name like "Ocean of Fire"... ;)

tuberider said:
Mr. Ugly said:

Ming's is miss ID'd according to several that are familiar with this. Ming has several cosineria's, one of which he calls madacris.

robert4025 said:
tuberider said:
Mr. Ugly said:

I've never even heard of it. I just saw it on my invoice and posted it. I asked for something nice and rare and that's what I got. Anyway, check out the pics... I am not sure if this is it but it's the only piece that I have that matches the description the closest. Maybe you can help confirm it....

IMG_5993.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

My lens not picking up the right color. With my eyes, it lactually looks much deeper red than what's showing in the pics. Personally, I though it supposed to look more like Stylophora..what do you think, Jeremy?

BTW...I updated original post with pics of some of the other stuff.

Stylophora?

p-26147-stylophora.jpg

Not even remotely close there Robert :lol:

HA! it's not Stylophora either! I put my saving on it! :D

I think it's a porite of some sort. Wanna buy it though? :bigsmile:

Oh BTW...my saving only has $25 in it...hehe

Back