Jestersix

Neptune Aquatics Now Carry Bulk Two-Parts Supplies!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
This is what we currently have in stock and conveniently pre-packaged in 5 lbs size:

IMG_1279.jpg

1) SODIUM BICARBONATE - GRADE: USP KOSHER (FOOD GRADE) - QTY: 5 LBS - PRICE: $13.75
2) CALCIUM CHLORIDE - GRADE: USP KOSHER (FOOD GRADE) - QTY: 5LBS - PRICE: $19.99
3) MAGNESIUM SULFATE - GRADE: USP KOSHER (FOOD GRADE) - QTY: 5LBS - PRICE: $21.99
4) MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE - GRADE: TECHNICAL - QTY: 5LBS - PRICE: $19.99

Unfortunately, the only grade of Magnesium Chloride that we currently carry is Technical grade. A bit of a lower grade (and purity) compared to USP/FCC Kosher but I believe this is the same grade that BRS used to sell theirs. They're now up the ante to USP grade, of which we're still in the procurement process.

Also, we will be also be offering BULK GFO (Rowaphos) soon as well as Sodium Carbonate.

Geez, Mighty Magnets, Revive, Maxi-mods, ATI bulbs, and now BRS stuff you guys rock!!! Could you move closer to me so I can buy more stuff?

Awesome! This saves me from having to mail order those things and pay the shipping. any thoughts about about carrying carbon as well as the GFO?

Hi Bill...yes. We have been carrying bulk carbon for over a year already! But, we weren't sure if it's good enough for Reef use due to unknown phostphate content so we didn't push for it so only our fresh water customers use it. We're looking into getter better quality version for reef use.

As for GFO...we'll probably have it midweek. It'll probably be either Rowaphos or Phosban...both are really good stuff.

robert4025 said:
Hi Bill...yes. We have been carrying bulk carbon for over a year already! But, we weren't sure if it's good enough for Reef use due to unknown phostphate content so we didn't push for it so only our fresh water customers use it. We're looking into getter better quality version for reef use.

As for GFO...we'll probably have it midweek. It'll probably be either Rowaphos or Phosban...both are really good stuff.

You can get GFO cheap through BRS, I've been using it for ovre a year now and love it.

Also, if you want to check for phosphate in your carbon throw a couple of granules into fresh mixed saltwater then run a phospate test, you can just toss the granules directly into the vial ;)

Back