Jestersix

Neptune Aquatics Special of the Month

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Once in a while, the force of the Universe comes together in the shop for us that let us put something very special together for you, our valuable customers.

Take for example, this killer deals that we just got in!

For $449.99, You get:

- 57G Low-Iron Glass Rim-less aquarium w/ built-in overflow and black silicon! (36LX18DX20H)
- Matching stand W/ side door!

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0936-1.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

Plus, we’ll also throw in up to 40 lbs of ultra light Fiji Pukani Live Rock to stock the tank for an incredible value priced of $4.99/lbs! (Reg. price was $6.49/lbs)

We only have 3X packages of this setup available so please hurry and grab yours before it’s too late!

Stopped by to buy some food for my fish and checked out these tanks today. They are pretty nice. All 4 sides and the bottom are temperred. A little bit better job on the silicon would be prefect.

That's odd all 5 sides are tempered. You really only need the bottom to be tempered.

GreshamH said:
That's odd all 5 sides are tempered. You really only need the bottom to be tempered.
Yeah.. tempered glass must be cheap in China :D .. I'm wondering how the edges for the side pieces are protected.

Elite said:
GreshamH said:
Yeah.. tempered glass must be cheap in China :D .. I'm wondering how the edges for the side pieces are protected.

It's not adventitious to have all 5 sides done.

It's stronger for sure (but I doubt it'll change the bow factor much), but having all 5 sides done in it makes so you can't do any drilling of the tank. One thing that it does do is make it a bit more scratch resistant and since starphire is easier to scratch then standard float glass, I bet it'll simply be like normal glass in scratch resistance.

Back