Cali Kid Corals

Neptune Spitfire Chalice

CookieJar said:
Any update on when you plan to cut up the "Ironman"? Have the other new chalices, blue one w/ green eyes, been fragged yet?

I just cleared a buncha space in the grow-out tank by moving tons of stuff over to the selling bins. I'll start fragging this (calling it Kryptonite chalice for now) tomorrow:

IMG_6838.jpg

Frags should be ready in about a week or two from now.

Robert

robert4025 said:
Awesome names guys! We like so many but we have a winner here from Glee with "IRONMAN"! The coral represent our favorite super hero well!

Congratulation Gavin! We'll let you know when to pick the frag shortly.

Robert and Cerissa

Glad you went with an original name and didn't ride someone elses coattail (flamethrower).

Fitting name as was Brian's :)

You should have seen the stuff I got to see this last weekend at the www.DA-CFM.com . WWC was selling stuff so cheap, I wish I didn't all ready have two bags to check or I would have spent my entire paycheck in one sitting.

GreshamH said:
robert4025 said:
Awesome names guys! We like so many but we have a winner here from Glee with "IRONMAN"! The coral represent our favorite super hero well!

Congratulation Gavin! We'll let you know when to pick the frag shortly.

Robert and Cerissa

Glad you went with an original name and didn't ride someone elses coattail (flamethrower).

Fitting name as was Brian's :)

You should have seen the stuff I got to see this last weekend at the www.DA-CFM.com . WWC was selling stuff so cheap, I wish I didn't all ready have two bags to check or I would have spent my entire paycheck in one sitting.

Gresh- you went to Dallas? WOW!!!! Man, I wish I could have gone just to see what they had. lmao!

THe best stuff was the Cali, Florida and Colorado guys :) They do all of them :) World Wide Corals, Reefkoi, Mobile Aquatics, Gonzo, Steel City, Jason Fox and Wet Thumb brought the A game for sure!!! Since the BA-CFM is most likely not going to happen this year due to diminishing attendance and the fact they are doing one in Orlando, FLA this year, I suspect I'll have a lot of them at BAYMAC this time around. REminds me, time to get working on that.

Since the BA-CFM is most likely not going to happen this year due to diminishing attendance and the fact they are doing one in Orlando, FLA this year, I suspect I'll have a lot of them at BAYMAC this time around.

I got scared there for a moment that I wouldnt be able to feed the addiction by this channel!!!

hi robert, thanks again for the generous frag! i hope i can grow this out like your colony.

if you guys were closer to sf, i would be there more often, lol!

best, g

Back