Neptune Systems APEX Jr Now In Stock!

Discussion in 'Neptune Aquatics' started by robert4025, Jul 1, 2011.

1. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Limited supply so hurry and get yours today. Click the link for more info on the new amazing controller for budget minded hobbyiest....

http://www.neptuneaquatics.com/supply/neptune-systems-apex-jr-controller

Thanks,
    Robert

2. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Man always upsets me (although I understand the reasoning) that they always release these "jr/lite" versions of products so long after the original. Usually this is all I need, however I get stuck buying the $400 setup that is overkill :D

3. melly mel

melly mel Guest

I noticed it comes with a 4 outlet unit. If I needed extra outlet is there a way to add another 4?

BTW, any rods food come in yet? :)

4. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

LOL...I hear ya Mike. This is fast changing hobby. Keeping up with the latest and greatest is tough sometimes.

5. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Mel...yep, you can always add additional energy bar! Unfortunately, I don't have those in stock at the moment. I do have probe module 1 though. Lets you add a PH probe and an additional temp probe. New batch of Rod's food should be in next week.

6. melly mel

melly mel Guest

Nice, I also need 2 mp40w es and a return pump.....whats your lay away plan? LMAO! :D

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Robert's layaway plan consists of taking your wife's shoes and CC as collateral until you pay in full.

8. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

and if you're Gomer, I'll take your blood! >)

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

^

10. zepplock

zepplock Guest

How much is the PH probe?

11. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

$39.99

12. Elite

Elite Guest

Robert, what brand is it? I think I will need a new one because I didn't keep the old one wet.

13. robert4025

robert4025 Sponsor

Hey Phong...it's Neptune Systems brand standard PH probe.

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

And it's what I use and has been running strong for several years. ...and I got it from Robert